Strengthen the community.
SwinCity pushes the following:
- Physical education through sports
- Mental health awareness
- Educating youth on the sides of sports such as:
- Community involvement
- Public speaking
- International businesses
- Sports health education
- Bringing in a professional staff to help teach and mentor the youth
- Disaster relief camps
- Working closely with researchers in us to help Identify trends that SwinCity can address in the community.
– Having mandatory COVID-19 screenings
– Social Distancing
– Additional sanitation stations and supplies to help limit the spread.
Providing an after-school program that provides education assistance for the embitterment of under privilege youth in our community Programs set up in school districts.
Business cost: 250,000
Equipment cost: $80,000
Other loss of revenue from planned fundraising.